DEPARTMENT OF LABOUR
Accounting Clerk: Accounts Payable and Budget Control
Compensation Fund, Pretoria
R132 399 per year
- Attend to accounts payable and budgeting processes.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Accounting and Administrative Support.
- Receive invoice notification for goods received.
- Provide input to the daily payment run.
- Manage efficient payment system in the Fund.
- Senior certificate / Grade 12.
- National Diploma/Degree in Finance will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of one to two years working experience in the relevant field.
Knowledge: DoL and Compensation Fund objectives and business functions Directorate or sub-directorate goals and performance requirements , Compensation Fund Services compensation Fund Value Chain and business processes , Relevant Fund policies, procedures and processes , Stakeholders and customers , Customer Service (Batho Pele Principles) , Fund Values , Required IT knowledge , IT Operating Systems , Risk Awareness COIDA Act, Regulations and Policies , COIDA tariffs Technical Knowledge.
Skills: Required Technical Proficiency, Business Writing Skills Required IT, Fund IT Operating Systems, Data Capturing , Data and records management , Telephone Skills and Etiquette.
*How to Apply:
Chief Director: Human Resources Management: P O Box 955, Pretoria, 0001 or hand delver at 473 Stanza Bopape Street (Church Street), Benstra Building, Arcadia.
FOR ATTENTION : Sub-directorate: Human Resource Operations, Compensation Fund
Mr M Dzivhani
☎ Tel: (012) 3199 248
26 October 2015 at 16:00