DEPARTMENT OF WATER AND SANITATION
ACCOUNTING CLERK-(DEBT & REVENUE): CD: FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
R142 461 per year, Level 05
- The successful candidate will be expected to receive, compile and capture debt take-ons.
- Follow up debts, compile and capture journals, posting debtors statements, issue and replenish petty cash, compile petty cash recon, cash 49 banking.
- Capture the receipts as per SCOA on the Basic Accounting System and filing.
- Attend to enquiries.
- Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent qualification at NQF level 4.
- One (1) year experience in Financial Accounting working in Debt or Revenue will be added as advantage.
- Knowledge of PFMA, Treasury Regulations, Basic Accounting System (BAS), PERSAL, Computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- The suitable candidate must be willing to work under pressure.
*How to Apply:
For Centre: Pretoria: please forward your applications quoting the relevant reference number to the Department of Water and Sanitation, Private Bag X 350 Pretoria 0001 or hand deliver at Continental Building, corner Cnr Visagie and Bosman, street, Pretoria. For attention: Ms Cindy Mazibuko
Mr H Qaqane
☎ Tel: 012-336 8951
26 August 2016.Time: 16H00