THE DEPARTMENT OF SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
CORP SERV/FIN ACC 3
Commencing salary package: R158 985.00 per year (excluding benefits)
- Reporting to the Assistant Director:
- Financial Accounting to execute duties.
- Implement all polices relating to accounting services.
- Process expenditure control services.
- Provide Financial Systems support for the department.
- Render banking services.
- Process payments for all goods and services procured (e.g Cellular phones, etc).
- Make follow up on all outstanding payments and effect payments thereof.
- Compile “Error History” reports.
- Process payments for Substance and Travel claims (Foreign and Domestic trips) according to the prescripts.
- Analyse all the queries from the auditors.
- Make corrections and submit them for implementation.
- Compile reconciliation reports.
- Mandatory requirements:
- Certificate in Finance
- Accounting,1-2 years relevant clerical experience in Finance/Accounting.
- Key requirements:
- Knowledge of BAS/Logis/ PERSAL Knowledge of Financial Management
*How to Apply:
Private Bag X84, Pretoria or hand delivered to the dti Campus, corner of Meintjies and Robert Sobukwe Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria.
16 November 2015
EE requirements:White/Asian/Coloured/African male or female and persons with disabilities