THE DEPARTMENT OF SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
CORP SERV/FIN ACC3
R 171 069 per year, Level 06
- Receive and Register staff claims and invoices.
- Preparing payment allocations (payment advice) as per SCOA.
- Verify staff claims and payment advice received.
- Capture staff claims and invoices on BAS and PERSAL.
- Ensure that the claims and invoices are accurately captured.
- Ensure completeness of received banking details on BAS.
- Send payment stub to supplier/clients, and attached 18 correspondence to the payment batch.
- File the paid documents.
- Issue and reconcile petty cash.
- Facilitate the withdrawal of cash as and when required.
- Balance the petty cash account.
- Account and clearing of bank and PERSAL exceptions.
- Daily Bank reconciliations.
- National Diploma/B Degree in Accounting or Cost and Management Accounting.
- 1- 2 years relevant clerical experience in Financial Accounting.
- Knowledge of BAS, PERSAL and SCOA.
- Knowledge of Financial Management.
*How to Apply:
The Registry Office, Department Small Business Development, Private Bag X672, Pretoria 0001 or hand delivered at Block B, the DTI Campus, corner of Meintjies and Robert Sobukwe Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria.
Enquiries should be directed to the recruitment office.
☎ Tel: (012) 394-5286/ 3097
28 October 2016