DEPARTMENT OF COOPERATIVE GOVERNANCE
ACCOUNTING CLERK (SALARY LEVEL 5)
R132 399 per year
The successful candidate will perform the following duties:
- Render financial accounting transactions.
- Perform salary administration support service.
- Perform employee tax reconciliation (EMP 501 and EMP 201).
- Create and recover debts owed to the Department.
- Check and process travel and subsistence and cell phone claims
A Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent qualification.
Generic Competencies: Problem Solving and Analysis, Client Orientation and Customer Focus, Computer literacy and Communication (Written and Verbal).
Technical Competencies: In depth knowledge of Public Finance Management Act, 1999 (Act No.1 of 1999) and the Treasury Regulations, Basic Accounting System (BAS) and PERSAL System Petty Cash Register.
*How to Apply:
Please forward your application to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax; 086 586 9129 (quoting the relevant reference in the subject line).
Enquiries for applications:
☎ Tel: 012 770 3055 or
☎ Tel: 012 998 9957
Mr J Moloto
☎ Tel: (012) 334 0909
5 February 2015