*Institution: Department of Trade and Industry
*Position Title: Accounting Clerk/Petty Cash Vacancies
*Ref No: ODG/FIN ACC 032
*Position Type: Permanent
*Compensation: Salary of R123 738 per annum (excluding benefits)
*Number of Openings: undefined
- Receive record and deposit money paid in the petty cash office.
- Issue recepts, and allocate revenue.
- Issue petty cash funds.
- Recover of documentation for replenishment of cash.
- Assist with pretty cash reconciliation of the divisions.
- Maintain accounting records for easy access and future reference.
- Handling of enquiries and office administration in a quick and efficient manner
- Ensure adherence and compliance with related legislation and departmental policies
- Grade 12 with Accounting and Maths as passed subjects
- National Diploma in Accounting B.com Degree would be an advantage
- At least 1 year relevant experience
- Have experience in BAS system
- Able to communicate well, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Knowledge of Public Finance Management Act and Treasury Regulations
Online application at http://www.thedti.gov.za and click on the “Careers” link.
Applications can also be submitted by post to the:
Registry Office, The Department of Trade and Industry, Private Bag x84, Pretoria, 0001
or hand-delivery to the dti Campus, corner of Meintjies and Robert Sobukue Street, Sunnyside, Pretoria.
The Department of Trade and Industry has a vision “A dynamic industrial, globally competitive South African economy, characterised by inclusive growth and development, decent employment and equity, built on the full potential of all citizens”
Recruitment Office on 012 394 1809.
24 October 2014