IPID (Independent Police Investigative Directorate), South Africa
Accounting Clerk: Salaries
IPID National Office Pretoria
R123 738 per annum (Salary level 5) .The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Key competencies include: Payment of allowances and deductions.
- Compilation of BAS journals and sundry payment.
- Capturing of journals and sundry payment on BAS.
- Distribution of payrolls, item analyses schedules and IRP5’s.
- Accumulation of information on IRP5’s Compile salary recalls.
- Collect salary reports at Bureau Beta.
- Handling of all relevant salary related enquiries.
- Handling of stationery Clerk duties.
- Performing other admin duties and adhoc duties.
- A valid driver’s license is an advantage.
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12) and relevant working experience.
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma or equivalent qualification in finance will be an added advantage.
- Basic Knowledge accounting knowledge and experience are essential. Working knowledge of PERSAL and BAS will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of the Public Finance Management Act and National Treasury Regulations are essential.
- Computer skills (Ms Word, PowerPoint and Excel) are of the essence.
- Ability to work under pressure and prepared to work irregular hours.
*How to Apply:
Submit your application to Independent Police Investigative Directorate, Private Bag X 941, Pretoria, 0001 or, hand delivers to City Forum Building, 114 Madiba Street, Pretoria Central FOR ATTENTION: Mr Godfrey Dladla
Ms Khangwelo Netshikulwe @ (012) 399 0189
14 August 2015 @16:30
African Males, Coloured Males, Indian Males/ Females and White Males/Females are encouraged to apply