Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital
Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital, Gauteng
R131 658 per annum (plus benefits)
- Preparation of reports, statistics, and agendas.
- Type documents, communicate accordingly with supervisors and distribute the documents to the appropriate parties.
- Ensure proper filing system.
- Assist with general secretarial duties (e.g. fax, photocopy, telephone and typing).
- Senior certificate, Grade12 or equivalent qualification.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Basic computer literacy.Ability to work under pressure, independently and within time frames.
- The candidate should have organising, time management, conflict and interpersonal relations skills.
- Ability to deal with confidential information and apply good judgement
*How to Apply:
Applications should be submitted at the Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital, Admin Building first floor, Help Desk, 17 Jubilee Road, Parktown.
Mr D. Mainganye, Tel No:(011) 488 – 4130
10 July 2015
The Department of Health is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity employment, especially of race, gender and disability. Application must be submitted on a Z83 form with a C.V, Certified copies of I.D and Qualifications to be attached.