Department of Defence
Admin Clerk (Patient Admin)
Military Health Training Formation HQ
Salary: R123 738 per annum, Level 5
- Provide general day to day administration services, type routine notes, memos, letters and reports.
- Develop new ideas to change existing methods.
- Handle S&T claims.
- Handle petty cash payments.
- Arrange meetings with Senior Managers.
- Compile agendas and take notes during meetings.
- Ordering and purchasing of stationary.
- Keep the Senior Managers directory.
- Scan newspapers and collect important clippings for Senior Managers.
- Organise social functions..
- Grade 12 preferable, 3-5 years relevant experience will be an advantage,
- Knowledge and experience in executing clerical duties.
- Computer literate.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good office administration and interpersonal skills, good filing and organisational skills.
- Detail knowledge of the operation/ utilisation of specific software packages.
*How to Apply:
Submit your application to Department of Defence, Office of the SG, Military Health Training Formation HQ, Private Bag X1022, Thaba Tshwane, 0143, or may be hand delivered to Military Health Training Formation HQ, Van Riebeeck Rd, Thaba Tshwane.
Lt Col S.D. Gouws Tel (012) 674 6492.
12 June 2015
Local geo locations will receive preference. The certification date of your barcoded ID must not be older than 6 months and the copy must be of very good quality