Independent Police Investigative Directorate (IPID)
Eastern Cape-East London
R123 738 per annum (Salary level 5) .The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Administer all Human Resource Functions including personnel Performance Management, Recruitment and Selection, Appointments.
- Administer all Provisioning functions including official and subsidized vehicles, placing orders and ensuring the effectiveness in timeous payments to suppliers, Administer Auxiliary services and maintenance of all assets and buildings.
- Administer all financial functions including preparations of the office budget, monitoring and production of monthly financial reports.
- Implementation of relevant internal control systems in the provincial office.
- Capturing of data on Persal.
- A senior certificate with basic knowledge of Human Resource Management, Finance, Administration, Provisioning and Transport Management.
- Relevant Diploma or Degree will serve as an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate should display competency in written and verbal communication, computer literacy, general skills, basic knowledge of budget processes, internal control systems, PERSAL, as well as the Basic Accounting System (BAS).
*How to Apply:
Independent Police Investigative Directorate, Private Bag X 9085, East London, 5200 or, hand deliver to
Mezzanine Floor, Permanent Building, 42-44 Oxford Street CNR. Oxford & Terminus Streets, East London, 5200
FOR ATTENTION: Mrs. N Mtyida
Mr. SC Mshumpela @ (043) 706 6500
22 May 2015
Applications should be submitted on a Z83, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, certified copies of Qualifications and ID