Independent Police Investigative Directorate (IPID)
Salary: R123 738.00 per annum (Salary level 5)
- Administer all Human Resource Functions including personnel Performance Management, Recruitment and Selection, Appointments.
- Administer all Provisioning functions including official and subsidized vehicles, placing orders and ensuring the effectiveness in timeous payments to suppliers, Administer Auxiliary services and maintenance of all assets and buildings.
- Administer all financial functions including preparations of the office budget, monitoring and production of monthly financial reports.
- Implementation of relevant internal control systems in the provincial office.
- Capturing of data on Persal.
- A senior certificate with basic knowledge of Human Resource Management, Finance, Administration, Provisioning and Transport Management.
- Relevant Diploma or Degree will serve as an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate should display competency in written and verbal communication, computer literacy, general skills, basic knowledge of budget processes, internal control systems, PERSAL, as well as the Basic Accounting System (BAS).
*How to Apply:
Independent Police Investigative Directorate, Private Bag X 5454, Durban, 0001 or, hand deliver to Marine Building, 22 Dorothy Nyembe Street ,Durban.
Ms Claudine Lupke: Tel: 031-3101300
29 May 2015
Applications should be submitted on a Z83 accompanied by a comprehensive CV, certified copies of Qualifications and ID.