Department of Defence
Admin Clerk : Production (Usage 044)
Mobile Military Health Formation
Salary R123 738 per annum, Level 5
- Act as personal assistant for the Second in Command MMHF HQ.
- Organise and manage his diary.
- Receive quests.
- Perform routine matters and general administration for the Second in Command MMHF HQ.
- Write routine notes, memos, letters and reports.
- Develop new ideas to change existing methods, conditions and procedures.
- Compile agendas, take notes during meetings, compile minutes and distribute them.
- Handle internal and external correspondence.
- Handle S&T claims.
- Ordering and purchasing of stationary.
- Manage the Second in Command MMHF HQ’s leave.
- Grade 12, Special requirements (skills needed): Detailed knowledge of operation/utilization of specific software, MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good office administration and interpersonal skills, organizing, problem solving techniques and typing skills. Knowledge of the Military writing skills is a prerequisite (CSW).
- Must obtain security clearance within a year.
*How to Apply:
Submit your application to Department of Defence, Mobile Military Health Formation, Private Bag X1016,Lyttelton, 0140, or may be hand delivered to MMHF, Vector Building, Avro Str, Tek Base, Lyttelton
Maj E. Zondagh Tel (012) 671 5275
12 June 2015 (Applications received after the closing date and faxed copies will not be considered).
Local geo locations will receive preference. The certification date of your barcoded ID must not be older than 6 months and the copy must be of very good quality.