OFFICE OF THE CHIEF JUSTICE
ADMINISTRATION CLERK (DCRS)
Labour and Labour Appeal Court: Durban
R132 399- R155 961 per year
- Operating the recording machine and recording of Court proceedings
- Preparing and setting up the recording machine
- Make sure that the recording machine is 36 functioning properly
- Make sure that all microphones are receiving the voices properly
- Make sure the recording machine is on before the Court starts
- Make sure that all voices are audible
- Report any malfunctioning machines
- Exporting of all cases
- Download proceeding on RW-CD
- Record of time spent in Court, per case.
- Performing clerical and administrative work relating to Labour/Labour Appeal Court
Keep record of all the requests made for transcription:
- Names of the Judges
- Attorney’s Advocates Interpreters,
- Witnesses must be properly recorded for every case on the roll
- Senior Certificate or Equivalent Qualification.
- Previous Admin experience will serve as an added advantage.
- Skills and Competencies: Computer literacy, Excellent Communication (verbal and written), Interpersonal relations.
- Accuracy and Attention to detail.
*How to Apply:
OCJ Provincial Head, Private Bag X07, Johannesburg, 2000
Physical Address: High Court Of South Africa: Gauteng Local Division: Johannesburg,12th floor Cnr. Prichard and Kruis Street: Johannesburg.
Ms. Netshitomboni Lutendo
☎ Tel: (011) 335 0392
04 September 2015