INDEPENDENT POLICE INVESTIGATIVE DIRECTORATE
R132 399.00 per year (Salary level 5) .
Note: The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Administer all Human Resource Functions including personnel Performance Management, Recruitment and Selection, Appointments.
- Administer all Provisioning functions including official and subsidized vehicles, placing orders and ensuring the effectiveness in timeous payments to suppliers, Administer Auxiliary services and maintenance of all assets and buildings.
- Administer all financial functions including preparations of the office budget, monitoring and production of monthly financial reports.
- Implementation of relevant internal control systems in the provincial office.
- Capturing of data on Persal.
- A senior certificate with basic knowledge of Human Resource Management, Finance, Administration, Provisioning and Transport Management.
- Relevant Diploma or Degree will serve as an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate should display competency in written and verbal communication, computer literacy, general skills, basic knowledge of budget processes, internal control systems, PERSAL, as well as the Basic Accounting System (BAS).
*How to Apply:
Independent Police Investigative Directorate P/ Bag X 2017, Mahikeng, 2745 or hand deliver at No 1 Station Road, Molopo Shopping Centre, 1st floor
☎ Tel: (018) 937-2500
02 October 2015
African Males, Coloured Males, Indian Males/ Females and White Males/Females are encouraged to apply.