Admin Officer GPG Vacancies 24 August 2015
Gauteng Provincial Government (GPG) at Department of Co-operative Governance and Traditional Affairs
GPG Vacancies in Johannesburg
R195 177 per annum (plus benefits)
- Assist the PMU Administrator with the updating and tracking of all expenditure related to projects on spreadsheets; Ensure compliance of all expenditure through the necessary approval and documentation required;
- Regular follow up with internal procurement and finance on requisitions submitted and payment thereof;
- Assist in the preparation of all project documents with project scope of activities etc once tendering procedures are concluded;
- Assist in the collection of project reports in line with the negotiated scope of work;
- Assist in assuring that all contracts are vetted by the legal unit and recorded on the PMU data base;
- Assist in maintaining processes and procedures for gathering and reporting on projects and schedules based on deliverables and timeframes;
- Assist the PMU in maintaining a collective database on all projects, ensuring that all relevant information and documentation is registered and filed;
- Maintain and update project management templates for monitoring and evaluation purposes;
- Ensure that all correspondence and requests are received and formally acknowledged;
- Assist with any other project related administration and submissions;
- Provide support with projects, arrangements of workshops, conferences and setting up of meetings through the timely distribution of invitations, booking of suitable venues and organising necessary equipment;
- Attend all relevant PMU project meetings.
- Take minutes, type and distribute those minutes using templates;
- Provide general administrative support to the PMU and whole unit as and when necessary.
Matric plus NQF level 6 in Finance or equivalent qualification, coupled with a minimum of 2 years experience in program and project management.
Knowledge of existing legislation applicable to local government finances, Project Management, Financial Management, Data Management, Office management, Communication, Co-ordination, Negotiation, Interpersonal,
Typing, Telephone etiquette, Report Writing, Computer literacy and documents management;
Have a valid driver’s license.
*How to Apply:
Application must be submitted online >> click here
Ms N Ntlhola (011) 355 5821
24 August 2015
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply for this Admin Officer GPG Vacancies 24 August 2015.