The Judicial Inspectorate for Correctional Services
Administration Assistant (Level 5)
Durban (x1), George (x1)
Temporary (3 year contract)
R180 371.46 per annum inclusive of 37% in lieu (3 year contract)
- The incumbent will be responsible to manage the office.
- Assist the travel arrangements.
- Preparations for meetings.
- Typing documents.
- Managing the assets at the Regional Office.
- Provide general administrative support to the Regional Office.
- Ensure logistic support to all.
- Supervisory role of support staff.
- Fill in for reception duties.
- Applicants must be in possession of a senior certificate.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task and general admin capabilities.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Driver’s license an added advantage.
*How to Apply:
The Judicial Inspectorate for Correctional Services, Private Bag X9177, Cape Town, 8000. Alternatively, applications may be handed in at Standard Bank Building, No. 1 Thibault Square, Cnr Long Street & Hans Strijdom Avenue, Cape Town, 8001
Ms. P. Luphuwana, tel. 021 421 1012.
07 August 2015
Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form, completed and signed Z83 form should be accompanied by a recently updated comprehensive CV as well as certified copies of all qualification(s) and ID-document (Driver’s license where
applicable) not older than 3 months.