Department of Health, Provincial Administration of Gauteng
Tambo Memorial Hospital
Salary: R123 738 per annum (plus benefits)
- Opening of files for first visits using PAAB system or manual.
- Opening accounts when necessary.
- Collecting of revenue for the hospital.
- Perform sub cashier duties.
- Communicate well with patients private and Hospital.
- Attend to admissions, transfers and discharge of patients.
- Prepare all required papers in wards, clinics and perform receptionist duties in the wards.
- Assist with the preparation of bookings and drawings of files for patients.
- Assist with the management and reduction of patient waiting times as per Quality Assurance.
- Provide effective and efficient service to patients.
- Communicate well with patients and other stakeholders.
- Perform any other duties that the supervisor may from time to time assign to carry out.
- Prepare daily weekly/monthly reports.
- Grade 12 or equivalent with minimum 2 years’ experience in a hospital environment / administrative environment.
- Ability to communicate with people.
- Documents management skills.
- Prepare to work shifts and weekends and public holidays.
- Computer literacy is essential
*How to Apply:
Submit your application to: The Recruitment Officer: (Room 122), HR Department: Tambo Memorial Hospital, Private Bag X 2, Boksburg, 1400 Physical address: Railway Street, Boksburg, 1400 or apply online at: www.gautengonline.gov.za
Ms Lizzy Molefe. Tel No: (011) 898 8375
12 June 2015