Department of Defence
*Ref No & *Location:
- SITA Erasmuskloof, Pretoria. ref: CMIS/50/15/01
- Documentation Centre, Pretoria (4 Posts). ref: CMIS/50/15/02
- Armscor Building, Erasmuskloof, Pretoria. ref: CMIS/50/15/03
R123 738 per annum, Level 5
General administration related tasks in the office environment and/or Office of the Director (if applicable). To act as the nodal point for Office Administration in the Directorate/Formation which includes the following tasks: Handling incoming post, the distribution of registry files and management of the daily filing system, faxing of correspondence, planning and coordinating the movement of personnel in the Directorate both locally and nationally (including visits abroad), diary coordination for the Director (where applicable), handling incoming calls and taking messages, travel arrangements for personnel in the Directorate, compiling agendas and minutes of meetings, typing of general correspondence and managing the day to day activities in the office environment and/or office of the Director (where applicable).
- A minimum of Grade 12 (NQF Level 4).
- Special requirements (skills needed): Good interpersonal, proficiency in English, verbal and written, communication relations skills, problem solving, planning and organization skills.
- Computer skills relating to the use MS Office applications.
*How to Apply:
Department of Defence, CMIS Division, Private Bag X161. Pretoria 0001. (Applications received after the closing date and faxed copies will not be considered).
WO1 S.A. McMaster, (012) 355 5670/5116.
17 July 2015
Applications must be submitted on the prescribed form Z83, which must be originally signed and dated by the applicant and which must be accompanied by a detailed CV (with full particulars of the applicants’ training, qualifications, competencies, knowledge & experience) and clear certified copies of original educational qualification certificates, ID document and Driver’s license (where applicable).