Office of The Chief Justice, RSA
Gauteng North High Court: Pretoria
Salary: R123 738–R145 758 per annum.
- Maintenance of criminal record books and charge sheets;
- Writing and tracing of summonses;
- Writing of witness fees books;
- Completion and issuing of committal warrants and arrest warrants;
- Provide administrative support in general court andcase flow management;
- Filing of case documents (charge sheets) and other court papers;
- Perform digital recording of court proceedings and ensure integrity of such record;
- Operate and provide support to court system, e.g. e-scheduler/Integrated Case Management Systems (ICMS), Video Remands,documents scanning, data capturing, etc.;
- Provide any other administrative support as required by the Judiciary, Court Manger and/or Supervisor.
- Communication skills (verbal and written);
- Above average computer literacy;
- Good interpersonal relations;
- Ability to work under pressure and also solve problems;
- Customer service;
- Knowledge of document management and filing.
- Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent qualification;
- Appropriate experience in general administration or court related functions with regard to court recording and/or case flow management.
*How to Apply:
Submit your applications to the: OCJ Provincial Head, Private Bag X07, Johannesburg, 2000 or Physical Address: High Court of South Africa: Gauteng Local Division: Johannesburg , Cnr. Prichard and Kruis Street: Johannesburg
Ms Netshitomboni Lutendo (011) 335 0392
24 April 2015