Department of Defence, RSA
SAMHS, Directorate Social Work, Centurion
Salary: R123 738 per annum
- Type routine notes, memos, letters and reports;
- Develop new ideas to change existing methods;
- Handle S&T claims;
- Handle petty cash payments;
- Arrange meetings with Senior Managers;
- Compile agendas and take notes during meetings;
- Ordering and purchasing of stationary;
- Keep the Senior Managers directory;
- Scan newspapers and collect important clippings for Senior Managers;
Organise social functions.
- Grade 12 or equivalent ;
- Knowledge and experience in executing clerical duties;
- Computer literate;
- Good communication skills (written and verbal);
- Good office administration and interpersonal skills, good filing and organisational skills;
- Drivers licence is a prerequisite;
- Relevant practical experience;
- Detail knowledge of the operation/utilisation of specific software packages.
*How to Apply:
Submit your application to Department of Defence, Directorate Social Work, Office o the SG P/Bag X102, Centurion, 0046, or may be hand delivered to SAMHS HQ, LEW Building, cnr Selborne and Trichard Rd, Lyttelton, Centurion.
Ms K. Motsepe Tel (012) 367 9154.
6 March 2015
Applications received after the closing date and faxed copies will not be considered