OFFICE OF THE CHIEF JUSTICE
Administration Clerk (Dcrs)
Northern Cape High Court: Kimberley
R 132 399 – R 155 961 per year (All inclusive).
- The successful candidate will be required to travel to circuit courts.
- Test and operate court recordings equipment and ensure the safekeeping and maintenance thereof; Record court proceedings; Maintenance of criminal record books and charge sheets, writing and tracing of summonses; Writing of witness fees books.
- Completion and issuing of committal warrants and warrants of arrest.
- Provide administrative support in general court and case flow management.
- Provide any administrative support as required by the Judiciary, Court Manager and/ or Supervisor
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- Appropriate experience in general administration or court related functions with regard to court recording and/ or case flow management .
- Willingness to travel to circuit courts.
- A valid Drivers licence will be strong recommendations.
- Understanding of confidentiality in Government SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES: Coputer Literacy (MS Office), Good communications skills (written and verbal); Good interpersonal skills, good public relations skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and solve problems.
- Customer services.
- Document management
*How to Apply:
The Director: Human Resource Management, Office of the Chief Justice, Private Bag X5043, KIMBERLEY, 8300.
Applications can also be hand delivered to Ms S Ruthven, High Court, Sol Plaatje Drive, Room B107, Kimberley.
Ms S Ruthven
☎ Tel: (053) 807 2733
02 October 2015