PROVINCIAL ADMINISTRATION: GAUTENG DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
Ga-Rankuwa Nursing College
R132 399 per year (plus benefits)
- Provide administrative support service.
- Provide record keeping service and ensure easy access to documents capture and update administrative data.
- Render any other administrative duties as delegated by the supervisor.
- Complete monthly reports.
- Grade 12/level 4 vocational certificate or equivalent.
- Communications (verbal & written), Planning good computer skills (MS Word, Excel etc.).
- Applying and Interpretation of regulations and other legislative frameworks procedures and policies.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet departmental deadlines.
- Sound interpersonal relations, ability to work under pressure and ability to meet deadlines.
- A driver’s licence will be an added advantage.
*How to Apply:
All applications must be addressed to the Registrar, and should be placed in the application box situated at Security at the entrance to the Ga-Rankuwa Nursing College Building or posted to Private Bagx830 Pretoria 0001 or apply online at:www.gautengonline.gov.za The institution reserve the right not to fill this post
Ms K R Lekgeu
☎ Tel: (012) 560 0448/50
22 April 2016