Department of Enviromental Affairs
Senior Administration Clerk
R158 094 per annum (Total package of R 235 741 per annum/ conditions Apply)
- Responsible for SCM administration and budget in the Northern Programmes Directorate with regard to processing of payment of financial transactions.
- Processing of all Log2 and order numbers and communicate with suppliers and end-users.
- Drawing of Logis and BAS reports.
- Co-ordination of Training needs of the Section.
- Ensuring effective administration of filing and the maintenance of files for the Section.
- Perform inventory controls for the Section and attends various meetings.
- Maintain an updated record of all SCM and finance transactions in the Northern Programmes Directorate.
- A Grade 12 Certificate and relevant experience in Administration.
- Relevant proven experience in Supply Chain and Asset management processes, procedures and practices will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Public Service policies and procedures.
- Understanding of public service regulations, budget and expenditure.
- Sound knowledge of financial reporting and administrative procedures Computer literate in all MS Office suites.
- Excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal and planning skills.
- Experience in Logis and BAS.
- Sound verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Willingness to travel and valid driver’s license.
*How to Apply:
Director-General, Department of Environmental Affairs, Private Bag x 4390, Cape Town, 8000 or hand –
delivered to 14 Loop Street, Cape Town. No faxed, e-mailed and late applications will be considered. FOR ATTENTION: Human Resources
Ms Linda Mabuza: (012) 3921459
03 August 2015
Application must be submitted on a Z83 form with a copy of a comprehensive CV, certified copies of qualifications and ID document in order to be considered, It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).