DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE
ADMINISTRATION CLERK (PATIENT ADMINISTRATION–DIGITAL SCANNING): PRODUCTION
Tertiary Military Health Formation, 1 Military Hospital
R142 461 per year, Level 05
- Ensure an effective reception service.
- Record, organize, store and retrieve information related to work in the administrative environment and/or deal with clients by requesting and providing information.
- Receive documents to be digitally scanned.
- Prepare documents to be scanned.
- Ensure that all documents received are prepared in an excellent manner ready to be scanned.
- Successfully operate the Digital Scanning Equipment.
- Ensure that all documents received are scanned and that the quality of the document that is scanned is excellent (QA1).
- Ensure that QA2 ad digital signature is done for each document that has been scanned.
- Retrieve records for HCP’s/management/SAMHS Legal.
- NQF level 2 – 4 preferable.
- Applicants with prior learning, either by means of experience or alternative courses may also apply.
Special requirements (skills needed):
- Good interpersonal skills, problem solving and analytical skills, ability to work independently, good organisational skills, ability to work with the medical (Patient Admin) database, good telephone etiquette and customer care.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively (written & verbal) in English.
- Knowledge of policies and directives.
- Handle repetitive work.
- Team player.
- Must have empathy for sick, elderly and disabled.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to obtain security clearance within a year.
*How to Apply:
Department of Defence,1 Military Hospital, Private Bag X1026, Thaba Tshwane, 0143
Maj F.I.T. Tladi
Telephone: (012) 314 0309
30 September 2016
(Applications received after the closing date and faxed copies will not be considered).