DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE
ADMINISTRATION CLERK: LOGISTICAL SERVICES
Joint Tactical Headquarters, Polokwane (Limpopo Province)
R132 399 per year, Level 5
- Assist with the effective internal organization to logistically support the Tactical HQ.
- Assist with the transport management function.
- Liaise with GSB/ASB in respect of logistical matters.
- Liaise with finance section in respect of approvals.
- Keep updated with policies and procedures.
- Ensure timeous documentation flow to and from relevant stakeholders.
- Organizing, maintaining interpersonal relationships, problem solving and researching.
- Filing and control of all the section’s documentation.
- Control of photocopying machine and telephone registers.
- Answering and recording all telephone calls.
- Must be able to distribute, receive and control documentation in an ordered and timeous manner.
- Must be able to work as part of the section and Joint Tactical HQ Team.
- Must be able to organize the record keeping and time saving devices within the section.
- Must have sound knowledge of the English language and Conventions of Service Writing as all documents must be compiled according to the guidelines contained therein.
- Must be able to operate the Internet and DOD Intranet.
- A minimum of Grade 12 (NQF level 4).
- Numeracy, Literacy and a CALMIS course qualification will be an advantage.
- Applicants with prior learning, either by means of experience or alternative courses may apply.
- Special requirements (skills needed): Ability to communicate effectively in English (written and verbal). Reasoning ability, mathematical ability, initiative and problem solving ability. High level of reliability. Ability to act with tact and discretion
*How to Apply:
Department of Defence, Joint Tactical Headquarters, Limpopo, Private Bag X9544, Polokwane 0700
WO2 P. du Preez
☎ Tel: (015) 299 3083
13 November 2015