DEPARTMENT OF LABOUR
ADMINISTRATION CLERK: MANAGEMENT SUPPORT SERVICES
Labour Centre: Uitenhage
R142 461 per year
- Render Supply Chain Management function in a Labour Centre.
- Provide a Finance and Office Management Service to the Labour Centre.
- Render Human Resources Management Service.
- Responsible for Training and Performance activities in a Labour Centre.
- Responsible for the records management in a Labour Centre and ensure safe keeping of pool of cars.
- Render general administrative work for the Labour Center as and when required.
- Senior Certificate.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- Public Service Act
- Public Service Regulations
- Departmental Policies
- Procedures and Guidelines
- Batho Pele Principles
- Public Finance Management Act
- Treasury Regulations
Skills: Interpersonal, Telephone Etiquette, Interviewing, Computer literacy, Listening, Communication. Skills Ability to interpret policies and procedures, Problem solving, Basic mediation.
*How to Apply:
Deputy Director Labour Centre Operations: P.O Box 562, Uitenhage, 6230, or hand delivered at No.15 A Chase Street, Uitenhage.
Ms EO Adams
☎ Tel: (041) 9924627
12 September 2016
Sub-directorate: Human Resources Management, East London