Department of Health, Provincial Administration: Gauteng
Administration Clerk (Level 7)
Salary: R183 438 per annum (plus benefits)
- Manage and provide effective office administration in terms of controlling typed and untyped post mortem reports, control chain statement, attend to enquires from investigating officers on a daily basis, compile and close dockets both manually and on electronic data base, meticulous safekeeping of confidential documents.
Manage and File dockets according to the established standard operating procedures to maintain safety and confidentiality of the information therein.
- Ensure that there is timeous compilation of statistical monthly reports.
- Handle documents and keep record of all forms of leave.
- Render support services to the facility Manager with respect to all aspect of administrative activities.
- Assist the facility Manager in ensuring that the common boardroom is not overbooked.
- Ensure timeous delivery of the agenda and notices to the facility manager and other stakeholders.
- Ensure that telephonic etiquette in terms of handling of telephonic communication handled at the highest level of courtesy and etiquette in conforming to the Batho Pele Principles.
- Handle in conforming with Batho Pelo principles all queries from stake holders especially the public from the reception and identification room, and all times to observe and adhere to the principles of confidentiality as expected in the subdudicae matters of Medico- Legal Investigations.
- Manage and Handle incoming and outgoing dockets from investigating officers with regards to opinion reports. Render any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the facility Managers.
- Manage reviews and PMDS of admin members reporting under you and ensure timeous submissions to that Manager.
- Coordinate facilitation of course required for staff members internally and via Head Office.
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12), post matric administration qualification or equivalent and /or RPL with 4 years experience in Administration.
- Basic computer literacy skills on (Ms Word, Power Point Excel and Outlook.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Drivers Licence will be an added advantage.
- Good leadership skills.
*How to Apply:
Application must be submitted at Forensic Pathology Services, 28 Harrison Street, ground floor, reception or can be posted to Forensic Pathology Services, PO BOX 7128, Johannesburg 2000 or apply online: www.gautengonline.gov.za
Ms CJ Botes, Tel No 🙁 011) 403 7286
13 February 2015
Application to be submitted on Z83 form, certified copies of Qualifications, Curriculum vitae (CV) certified ID copy.