Provincial Administration: Kwazulu Natal (Department of Arts and Culture)
Salary: R123 738 – R145 758 per annum [Salary Level 5]
- Render general clerical and records management support services
- Provide supply chain clerical support services within the component
- Coordinate a personnel administration support services within the component
- Provide financial administration support services in the component
- Senior Certificate /Grade12 certificate, coupled with a minimum of one year relevant experience or as an Intern Numeracy and literacy skills
- Good interpersonal relations
- Ability to work under pressure and handle conflict situations
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc).
*How to Apply:
Submit your application to The Senior Manager: Human Resources Management and Development: Department of Arts and Culture, Private Bag X 9140, Pietermaritzburg, 3200 or
Physical address: 171 Boshoff Street, Pietermaritzburg, 3200 for attention: Mrs NIS Mbhele.
Ms Z Mdletshe: tel.   571 6202
07 April 2015
Applications must be submitted on the prescribed form Z83, comprehensive CV and properly certified copies of original educational qualification certificates (not copies of certified copies and certification must not be older than 3 months), certified copy of driver’s license (where it is required) and certified copy of an ID document.