Administration Clerk Vacancies in Gauteng
Department of Health, Provincial Administration: Gauteng
Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital
R 131 658 per annum (plus benefits)
- Filing of patients files or other documents in the patient files.
- File control.
- Provide effective and efficient service to patients by practicing Batho Pele Principles.
- Making copies of records from information system in place or hard copies.
- Perform duties in accordance with job descriptions.
- Scanning, indexing or quality check of all patient related document.
- Request point.
- Preparing of clinic files.
- Digitising of masters for hard copies for departments on request.
- Retrieving of scanned documents as required.
- Filing of hard copies or I.C.U. charts and other documents as required.
- Grade 10 or 12, or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 4 months appropriate experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literacy certificate required.
- Prepared to rotate and operate as a reliever in all sections in Medical Records.
*How to Apply:
Submit your application to The Department of Health is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity employment, especially of race, gender and disability. Application must be submitted on a Z83 form with a C.V, Certified copies of I.D, and Qualifications to be attached. Applications should be submitted at the Helpdesk in Administration Building at Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital. No 17 Jubilee Road, Park town. or Apply online at: www.gautengonline.gov.za
Ms E .V Williams, Tel. No; (011) 488 4141
07 August 2015
To apply Administration Clerk Vacancies in Gauteng, applicants must submit using form z83. The Completed and
signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s and ID document (no copies of certified copies allowed, certification should not be more than six months old)