The Independent Police Investigative Directorate
Administration Clerk X2
Johannesburg and Pretoria
Salary: R 123 738 per annum level 5
- Manage all HR functions, including the performance management of staff, recruitment and selection, appointments, manage all provisioning function, including subsidized vehicles, place orders and to ensure efficiency in timeous payments to suppliers, manage all services and additional maintenance of all assets and buildings;
- Manage all financial functions including budget preparation, monitoring of internal control systems of the provincial office.
- Applicants must have Senior Certificate with basic knowledge of the HR management, Administration, Finance, Provisioning & Transport Management;
- Applicants with Diploma or Degree will be an added advantage;
- The ideal candidate should demonstrate competence in speaking and writing, computer literacy, general skills, basic knowledge of budget processes, internal control Systems, PERSAL and the basic accounting system (BAS).
*How to Apply:
Submit your applications to the Independent Police Investigative Directorate, Private Bag X25, Johannesburg, 2000, or deliver applications to, 208-212 Jeppe Street, 20th Floor Marble Towers, Johannesburg, 2001.
FOR ATTENTION : Ms F Dlakana
Any enquiries, please contact Ms M Tshabalala @ (011) 220 1500
30 January 2015
Submit your comprehensive CV with contact details of 3 recent documents including certified copies of qualifications, driver’s license & ID.