Department of Higher Education and Training, SA
Administration Clerks 3 Posts
Salary: R123 738 per annum
- Capturing of data on supplier database (IQUAL) and requisitions on LOGIS.
- Register received application forms to register on the database, register requests, source quotations from the suppliers as per specifications, ensure that standard bidding documents are obtained & fully completed by the suppliers and attached to transactions before capturing requests.
- Verify details of suppliers against database of restricted companies maintained by National Treasury.
- Timeous payments to the suppliers.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualifications and minimum of one experience in Supply Chain Management.
- Knowledge of supply chain environment as well as the ability to capture data and operate a computer.
- Good communication and interpersonal relations skills (verbal and written).
- Good customer care attitude.
- Must be able to work in a team, planning and organizing skills, time management, knowledge (understanding) of the PFMA and Treasury Regulations.
*How to Apply:
Please forward your application, quoting the reference number to: The Director-General, Department Of Higher Education And Training, Private Bag X174, Pretoria, 0001 Or Hand Deliver To: 123 Francis Baard Street, (Old Name 123 Schoeman Street), Cnr Sophie De Bruyn & Francis Baard Street, (Old Name Cnr Schubart & Schoeman), Pretoria, Reception Area.
Mr D Sebela 012 312 5512/ Ms D Pholo 012 312 5027
13 February 2015