DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT
HSRC Building, Pretoria
R158 989 per year
- Serve as a Chief User Clerk and facilitate the procurement of resources.
- Support managers in preparing financial plans and reports.
- Administer all logistical arrangements for Directorate that is welcome visitors/clients and prepare for meeting venues and distribution of relevant documentation, check invoices for correctness and certify them for payment, make copies and allocate correspondence to relevant officials and other components.
- Process all the relevant claims and distribute salary advices for staff.
- Provide records management services, type documents and track responses.
- Take minutes and make follow-ups on decisions taken during unit meetings.
- Participate in core functions of the unit (25%) as part of personal development.
- An appropriate Bachelors Degree/Diploma (or equivalent qualification) plus a minimum of one (1) year administrative experience and/or a Senior Certificate (or equivalent qualification) plus extensive administrative experience.
- Knowledge of i) relevant Public Service Legislation, ii) financial, procurement prescripts and procedures, iii) document management, tracking and retrieving of information.
- Communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Customer care skills.
- Office administration skills.
- Friendly and trustworthy.
- Good interpersonal relations.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
*How to Apply:
Private Bag X901, Pretoria, 0001, Physical Address: HSRC Building, 134 Pretorius Street
Mr S Maselesele
☎ Tel: 012 312 7066
20 November 2015