THE DEPARTMENT OF SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
ODG/ ICON 004/RE
R 158 985.00 per year
- Coordinate travel arrangements, advances, claims and requisitions, Coordinate meetings, draft agendas and minutes.
- Provide administrative and management support, i.e. leave administration, and filling of records.
- Ensure decisions of meetings are followed up.
- Ensuring that acknowledgement of receipt letters and responses are sent to stakeholders within the turn around times.
- Keep a post register of outgoing and incoming mail and route for security and appropriate dispatch.
- Manage the stationery for the Business Unit.
- Manage filing system.
- Coordinate inputs of the Directorate’s quarterly report.
- Management of the Director’s appointments and meetings to enable effective time management.
- Assist in the procurement of goods and services.
- Liaise with the Office of the DG and Minister and Audit Committee members.
- Ensure that meetings are efficiently managed.
- Book venues; arrange catering, stationery and other items for the successful co-ordination of the meetings.
- Provide administrative support to the Audit Committee.
- Assist with the secretariat services for the Audit Committee.
- Matric and Certificate in Office Management.
- A National Diploma in Office Management/Administration will be an advantage.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Administrative Support.
- Computer Literacy (MS Office packages).
*How to Apply:
Applications can be submitted by post to: The Registry Office, Department Small Business Development, Private Bag X84, Pretoria 0001 or hand delivered at the dti Campus, corner of Meintjies and Robert Sobukwe Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria.
Ms N Buthelezi
☎ Tel: 012 394 1757
22 April 2016