National Prosecuting Authority
Administrative Clerk: Library 8 Posts
- DPP: Cape Town (Ref no (2015/135);
- DPP: Bloemfontein (Ref no 2015/136);
- DPP: Grahamstown (Ref no 2015/137);
- DDPP: Port Elizabeth (Ref no 2015/138);
- CPP: East London (Ref no 2015/139);
- DDPP: Durban (Ref no 2015/140);
- CPP: Pietermaritzburg (Ref no 2015/141);
- DPP: Mmabatho (Ref no 2015/143)
Salary R123 738 per annum (Excluding Benefits) (Level 5)
- Provide administrative support services.
- Assist with information request.
Circulation management:: lending and returns.
- Audit of cluster books and stock reports.
- Stock taking.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- At least two years administrative experience.
- Must be able to type.
- Must be computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Good communication and administrative skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Integrity, reliable, tolerant and determined.
- Able to act independently.
- Able to work extended hours.
- Excellent administration skills.
*How to Apply:
Submit your application through these emails/faxs
- DPP: Cape Town: E-mail: email@example.com or Fax 012 843 3435
- DPP: Bloemfontein: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax 012 843 3434
- DPP: Grahamstown: E-mail: email@example.com or Fax 012 843 3437
- DDPP: Port Elizabeth: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax 012 843 3441
- CPP: East London: E-mail: email@example.com or Fax 012 843 3436
- DDPP: Durban: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax 012 843 3467
- CPP: Pietermaritzburg: E-mail: email@example.com or Fax 012 8433442
- CPP: Mmabatho: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax 012 843 3440
N Mdingi 012 845 6868
13 May 2015
For your application to be accepted: Applications must be submitted on a Z83 which must be fully completed as per the instructions on the form, signed and dated. If the Z83 is not completed as prescribed your application will not be accepted. CVs without a Z83 will not be accepted. Handwritten Z83 must be completed in BLOCK LETTERS.