Department of Public Works
Administrative Clerk: Logis (Cellular and 3G Cards Administration and Recon)
Head Office (Pretoria)
Salary: R123 738 per annum
- The successful candidate will be required to provide the following services: the effective and efficient administration of cellular phones and 3G cards;
- Handles all cellular phones and 3G cards enquiries;
- Issuing and receiving of cellular phones and 3G cards;
- Verification of documentations, split billing, copy of Id documentation, salary advice, signed policy etc., make copies and file documents;
- Record and report all the damages and the losses with regards to cellular phones and 3G cards asset register;
- Follow up of outstanding invoices with regard to cellular phones and 3G cards with the supplier and the users;
- Compile monthly break down of cellular phones and 3G card invoices in accordance to Finance lease requirements.
- Filling of correct documentation;
- Submit statistics;
- It will be expected of the candidate to rotate in the section.
- Senior Certificate with relevant experience in Provisioning Administration/Purchasing Management plus electronic administration of a procurement system;
- Computer skills including Excel;
- Treasury Regulations;
- Multi-skilled in the procurement administration environment and operational understanding of LOGIS.
*How to Apply:
Submit your application to:
The Director-General, Department of Public Works, Private Bag X65, Pretoria 0001 or
Central Government Offices Building, Corner of Vermeulen (Madiba) and Bosman Streets, Pretoria.
FOR ATTENTION: Ms NP Mudau
Ms Q Tom, Tel: (012) 406 2046
13 March 2015