Department of Defence, RSA
Salary: R123 738 per annum, Level 5
- Check diverse documents for completeness and correctness.
- Retrieve information and perform provisioning and administrative functions related to the work in the office environment.
- Type letters, memos and compile basic presentations.
- Do all correspondence of Provincial Office.
- Render auxiliary services to officer in Charge at the Provincial Office.
- Take minutes during Provincial Office meetings.
- Render assistance to and handle visitors.
- Ensure regular update of your office inventory.
- Gather and process statistics for the SITREP and other purposes.
- Keep an efficient and effective Registry section.
File documents and keep registers.
- Deliver and collect documents.
- NQF Level 4, preferable.
- Applicants with prior learning, either by means of experience or alternative courses may also apply.
- Special requirements (skills needed): Computer literate-, organizing skills-, interpersonal relationship skills-,
problem solving skills-, communication skills (verbal and written)-, and report writing skills.
- Must be able to obtain a confidential security clearance within a year.
*How to Apply:
Submit your applications to Department of Defence, LEGSATO Bloemfontein, Private Bag X20599, Bloemfontein 9300 or may be hand delivered to Bloemfontein, DS Malherbe Drive, Bloemfontein.
Lt Col P.J. Greyling, Tel: (051) 402-1052. WO2 A. Maartens, Tel: (051) 402-0769.
20 February 2015
Applicants based in or around Bloemfontein area are preferable.