Department of Public Works
Administrative Clerk Vacancies: Logis (Cellular and 3G Cards Administration and Recon)
Head Office (Pretoria)
Salary: R123 738 per annum
- The successful candidate will be required to provide the following services: the effective and efficient administration of cellular phonesand 3G cards.
- Handles all cellular phones and 3G cards enquiries.
- Issuing and receiving of cellular phones and 3G cards.
- Verification of documentations, split billing, copy of Id documentation, salary advice, signed policy etc., make copies and file documents.
- Record and report all the damages and the losses with regards to cellular phones and 3G cards asset register.
- Follow up of outstanding invoices with regard to cellular phones and 3G cards with the supplier and the users.
- Compile monthly break down of cellular phones and 3G card invoices in accordance to Finance lease requirements.
- Filling of correct documentation.
- Submit statistics.
- It will be expected of the candidate to rotate in the section.
- Senior Certificate with relevant experience in Provisioning Administration/Purchasing.
- Management plus electronic administration of a procurement system.
- Computer skills including Excel.
- Treasury Regulations.
- Multi-skilled in the procurement administration environment and operational understanding of LOGIS.
*How to Apply:
Submit your application to The Director-General, Department of Public Works, Private Bag X65, Pretoria 0001 or Central Government Offices Building, Corner of Vermeulen (Madiba) and Bosman Streets, Pretoria.
FOR ATTENTION: Ms NP Mudau
Ms Q Tom, Tel: (012) 406 2046
13 March 2015