National Prosecuting Authority
Administrative Officer: Fleet and Facilities Managament
Pretoria: Head Office
R183 438 per annum (Excluding Benefits) (Level 7)
- An appropriate B Degree, National Diploma or equivalent qualification on NQF level 6.
- Minimum two years’ relevant experience in fleet, travel and facilities/buildings management environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literacy (MS packages).
- Ensuring that buildings within the NPA are fully utilized and are properly maintained.
- Ensuring that vehicles are properly utilized and maintained.
- Compile payments to service providers.
- Perform reconciliation of accounts and statements on payments made to service providers.
*How to Apply:
Apply through email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 012 843 3430
Andre Malan 012 845 6024
13 May 2015
Applications must be submitted on a Z83, which must be fully completed as per the instructions on the form, signed and dated.