DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISES
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (HR)
Temporary (2 years Contract)
R196 278 per year, Level 7, plus 37% lieu of benefits
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Quarterly Monitoring Reports and Annual Training Report
- Reconciling statistics needed for the HR plan and Annual report, assessment of HR as a business partner
- the incumbent must able to initiate memos
- Records Management entailing recording of all incoming and outgoing documents in the document registry
- creating a database to track documents
- follow up on documents (Memos/Reports/Invoices/Claims) that are received by or leaving the unit
- Develop and/or manage an effective and accurate filing system in the office and ensure that it is aligned to the Public Service Document Management System
- Capture role profiles, Capturing of transactions on PERSAL, Provide project assistance to managers, the successful candidate will be required to HR administrative duties
- Applicant must be in possession of three year tertiary qualification in Human Resource Development/Public Management or an equivalent qualification accompanied by at least 1 years’ experience in the same or similar field.
- The successful candidate must be a dynamic and confident person, possessing sound interpersonal, and networking skills, the ability to comprehend and think strategically with good organizational skills, the ability to work under pressure, and the willingness to go the extra mile.
- Excellent business writing, communication, research, and computer literacy skills; MS Excel, MS Word and MS Power-Point are essential for this position.
*How to Apply:
The Department of Public Enterprises, Private Bag X15, Pretoria, 0028 or hand deliver at 1090 Infotech Building, Arcadia & Hilda Street, Hatfield 0028.
Mr Benneth Baloyi
☎ Tel: 012 431 1029
01 April 2016