DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT
HSRC Building, Pretoria
R196 278 per year
- Facilitate communication and manage documents flow within the Branch and other departmental units.
- Provide records management services and maintain updated filing system.
- Assist with logistical arrangements for travelling, meetings and workshops.
- Prepare and ensure distribution of meeting and workshop documents.
- Assist with the capturing of data, scanning, faxing and photocopying of documents.
- Render office management services when required.
- Render secretariat services (i.e. prepare agenda and minutes) when required.
- An appropriate Bachelors Degree/ National Diploma or equivalent qualification Plus 1 to 2 years’ experience in the administrative field. Knowledge of financial, provisioning and procurement prescripts and procedures.
- Knowledge of document management, tracking and retrieving of information.
- Competencies: Planning and organizing skills. Office administration skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Communication (written and verbal) skills. Problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal relations.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Friendliness and trustworthiness.
*How to Apply:
The Director General, Department of Social Development, Private Bag X901, Pretoria, 0001, Physical Address: HSRC Building, 134 Pretorius Street
Ms C Nxumalo,
☎ Tel: 012 312 7386
Ms Z Mata,
☎ Tel: 012 312 7248
23 October 2015