Department of Public Works
Administrative Officer: Registry
Johannesburg Regional Office
Salary: R 183 438 per annum
- Supervising and managing the filing registry.
- Implementation and maintenance of the file plan.
- Performance management and staff development.
- Open and close files, File movement control, Open and dispatch mail, Create and maintain a database of files and documents, Archiving and disposal of files.
- Appropriate 3 year tertiary qualification with appropriate experience.
- Sound knowledge of the PPPFA, Treasury Regulations, Knowledge of general office work, National Archives Act.
- Decision making, control, planning and technical operational skills related to the job, people, customer service, computer literacy, communication, conflict management.
- Valid driver’s license
*How to Apply:
Submit our application to The Regional Manager, Department of Public Works, Private Bag X3, Braamfontein, 2017. Attention: Ms T Ngcoko
Mr. T Abrahams, Tel: (011) 713 6111
13 February 2015
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applications must be submitted on a signed Form Z83 together with a comprehensive CV, recently certified copies of qualifications and an Identification Document.