DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT
Pretoria, HSRC Building
R142 461 per year
- Render general clerical support services.
- Provide personnel administration clerical support services within the component.
- Provide supply chain clerical support services within the component.
- Provide financial administration support service in the component.
- Manage incoming correspondence and documentation in the Adoption Unit.
- Open files and initiate data on the Adoption Computer Register.
- Handle telephone inquiries.
- A Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge of clerical duties, practices as well as the ability to capture data, operate computer and collecting statistics.
- Knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework governing the Public Service.
- Knowledge of working procedures in terms of the working environment.
- Job knowledge.
- Interpersonal relations.
- Planning and organising skills.
- Office administration skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle telephone enquiries.
- Good communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent team player.
*How to Apply:
The Director General, Department of Social Development, Private Bag X901, Pretoria, 0001, Physical Address: HSRC Building, 134 Pretorius Street.
Mr I Chabalala
☎ Tel no: 012 312 7635
02 December 2016
In terms of the Chief Directorate’s employment equity target, Colored males and females, African males, White males and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.