DEPARTMENT OF PLANNING, MONITORING AND EVALUATION
R281 418 – R331 497 per year, Level 08 plus benefits
- The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting and supporting the implementation of data warehousing, knowledge, records and document management systems
- This entails performing systems analysis, designing and development based on user requirements
- Perform database and web development
- Implement and 26 maintain Information Management strategy and interacting with key external information/data institutions and branches in the Department
- Assist with the acquisition and manipulation of information on databases
- Provide support to users with regards to electronic document management system and implement security measures to safeguard information and documents against unauthorized access
- Updating of departmental website and intranet
- Participate in ICT research and innovation in order to ensure concurrency of systems and also assist the Database Developer and or the Senior Database Developer with the modification of existing databases and database management systems
- An appropriate 3 year tertiary qualification (NQF 6) in Computer Science, Information Technology or Informatics with a minimum of 2 year’ s experience in programming, data warehousing, database design and development, document management systems as well as web development.
- The ideal candidate must have practical knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 or higher, C#, ASP/ASP.
- Must have technical skills and knowledge of developing Business Intelligence reports as well as knowledge of codification; sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and SharePoint is essential.
- Sound knowledge Document management systems, and document classification methodologies.
- Must be a creative thinker and have Problem solving skills.
- Must be flexible and reliable.
*How to Apply:
Applications must be sent to: The Department of Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation, attention Ms J Mchunu, by mail to Private Bag X944, Pretoria, 0001 or hand delivered at 330 Grosvenor Street, Hatfield, Pretoria.
In connection with the applications kindly contact:
Ms J Mchunu
☎ Tel no: (012) 312-0462
In connection with the post:
Mr Z Nkalanga
☎ Tel no: (012) 312 0506
25 August 2017 @ 12:00 pm