The Department of Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation, RSA
R131 658 – R155 088 per annum (Salary Level 5) plus benefits
- Maintain and ensure good batch/document control;
- Review compliance of payments with policies and procedures;
- Assist with reporting on the status of compliance with policies and procedures;
- Register and investigate instances of losses, irregular and fruitless and wasteful expenditure;
- Assist with the monitoring of the implementation of action plans;
- Registering of invoices and tracking the payments;
- Submitting monthly exception reports to Treasury.
- A senior certificate with accounting as a subject.
- Knowledge of the PFMA, Treasury Regulations, BAS and PERSAL systems will be an advantage.
- Computer literate.
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of accounting principles.
- Ability to work under pressure.
*How to Apply:
Applications must be sent to: The Department of Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation, attention Ms J Mchunu, by mail to Private Bag X944, Pretoria, 0001 or hand delivered at 330 Grosvenor Street, Hatfield, Pretoria. website: www.thepresidency-dpme.gov.za
Ms J Mchunu, Tel No (012) 312- 0462 and in connection with the post, Mr M Maasdorp at Tel No (012) 312- 0403
10 July 2015
The relevant reference number must be quoted on all applications. The successful candidate will have to sign an annual performance agreement and will be required to undergo a security clearance. Applications must be submitted on form Z.83 accompanied by copies of qualification(s), Identity Document (certified in the past 12 months.), proof of citizenship if not RSA citizen, and a comprehensive CV specifying all experience indicating the respective dates (MM/YY) as well as indicating three reference persons with the following information: name and contact number(s), email address and an indication of the capacity in which the reference is known to the candidate.