Department of Labour
HR 4/15/6/ 07HO
Sheltered Employment Factories, Silverton
R 123 738 per annum.
- Verify asset and record them in the SEF assets register.
- Record all IT assets in the SEF Assets register.
- Execute the disposal of assets in line with the SEF policies and procedures.
- Responsible for acquisition of assets in SEF.
- Monitor the operational performance and maintenance of assets in SEF
- Grade 12 with Accounting or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge: Asset Management ,Risk management , Relevant Labour policies, procedures and processes , Customer Service (Batho Pele Principles) , Stakeholders and customer, Knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain Management Procedures , PFMA , National Treasury Regulations.
- Skills: Verbal and written communication, Computer literacy , Data and record Management , Problem solving.
*How to Apply:
Submit application to Chief Director: Human Resources Management: Private Bag X 117, Pretoria, 0001or hand deliver at 215, Francis Baard Street, Laboria House FOR ATTENTION : Sub-directorate: Human Resources Operations, Head Office
Mr S Nondwango, Tel: (012) 843 7300
06 July 2015 at 16:00
Applications must be submitted on form Z83 that fully completed and signed form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s) including a Senior Certificate and ID-document [Driver’s license where applicable].