Department of Health, Provincial Administration: Gauteng
Asset Clerk SR 5
Ekurhuleni Municipality Vacancies
R123 738 per annum (plus benefits)
- Barcode all assets, update assets register, maintain the physical movement of an asset and update asset register in terms of movement, additions and disposals;
- Identify and prepare information on assets for disposal;
- Perform physical verification on all EMS assets;
- Update monthly registers (maintenance register, intangible register, donation register, laptop register and loss register);
- Be prepare to travel the whole Gauteng EMS Districts and work long hours;
- Perform other duties as delegated by the supervisor.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification,
- Relevant experience in Asset Management will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of relevant government procedures and policies;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Computer literacy is essential;
- Valid code driver’s licence.
*How to Apply:
Applications must be delivered directly to: Emergency Medical Services, Continuity SA, Growth Point Business Park, Corner Old Pretoria Road and Tonnetti Street, Midrand or posted to P.O Box 8311 Halfwayhouse 1685 or apply online via www.gautengonline.gov.za
Mrs NA Nkuna Tel No. (011) 564 2003
19 June 2015