Department of Social Development, Republic of South Africa
Asset Management Clerk
HSRC Building, Pretoria
Salary about R123 738 per annum
*Number of Openings:
- Provide asset management clerical assist.
- Arrange and preserve any records (e.g asset records and databases).
- Verify and issue furniture, equipment and accessories to components and individuals.
- Recognize redundant, non-serviceable and obsolete equipment for disposal.
- Check asset register.
- A Grade 12 certificate or equivalent qualification.
- Basic knowledge of supply chain
- Capture functions, practices, and the ability to data acquisition devices and operation Statistics.
- Knowledge and understanding of the basic legal framework for state public service.
- Basic knowledge of work processes in the form of labor Environment.
- Computer literacy.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Good spoken and written communication.
- Have interpersonal relationship skills.
- Flexible personality.
- Able to work in a team.
*How to Apply:
Submit your application to The Director General, Department of Social Development, Private Bag X901, Pretoria, 0001, Physical Address: HSRC Building, 134 Pretorius Street for attention: Ms E de Waal
No Faxed or Email applications.
Mr P Mulaudzi Tel: (012) 312-7034
14 November 2014
A resume/CV with detailed job description, names of two referees, certified copies of your qualifications and ID card must accompany your signature, also use Z83 form.
Tell Your Friends: