DEPARTMENT OF SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
CORP SERV/SUPPLY CHAIN 8
R132 399 per year (excluding benefits)
- The successful candidate will be required to monitor and review the capturing of all physical (movable and immovable) assets in the physical asset management registers.
- Monitor and review the allocation of assets to asset holders.
- Monitor assets for compliance, physical condition and verification according to prescribed time frames.
- Inform, guide and advise departmental employees on asset management matters.
- Contribute to the design and development of asset management systems, policies, strategies and annual physical asset management planning.
- Compile information required for reporting.
- Diploma in Asset Management/Purchasing/Logistics Management.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Asset Management/Supply Chain Management.
- Computer Literacy in Microsoft Packages.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
*How to Apply:
Private Bag x84, Pretoria, 0001, hand-delivery to the dti Campus, corner of Meintjies and Robert Sobukue Street, Sunnyside, Pretoria.
☎ Tel: 012 394 1809
19 October 2015