DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE
AUXILIARY SERVICES OFFICER PRINCIPAL (USAGE 3282)
2 Military Hospital, Wynberg
R132 399 per year, Level 5
- Manage the ECG Department of Biokinetics.
- Routine correspondence and enquiries.
- Report to roll call register holder every day.
- Answer telephone calls and make appointments for patient bookings.
- Perform Resting ECG’s of the hospital.
- Daily filing of all Stress ECG, Holter ECG and resting ECG files.
- Preparing patient files daily for Stress and Holter ECG’s with the doctor’s referral.
- Recording and capturing of daily stats.
- Completing the telephone register daily.
- Control over keys.
- Order, collect and account for all stationary and medical supplies.
- Send and receive faxes as required.
- Record of daily stats.
Special requirements (skills needed):
- Must be a RSA citizen currently staying in Cape Town area with a least 1 year administrative experience in a clinical environment and ability to perform resting ECG’s will be an advantage.
- Basic computer skills and capturing of reports, organizing ability, literacy, ability to perform routine tasks, good inter personal relationship skills, ability to manage the office and establish good control measures, medical equipment, problem solving, time management.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written & verbal) in English.
*How to Apply:
Department of Defence, SAMHS, 2 Military Hospital, Private Bag X4, Wynberg, 7824, or may be hand delivered to 2 Military Hospital.
Lt Col C. Diamond
☎ Tel: (021) 799 6421
WO2 R.J. West
☎ Tel: (021) 799 6454
11 March 2016
(Applications received after the closing date and faxed copies will not be considered).