PROVINCIAL ADMINISTRATION: GAUTENG GAUTENG PROVINCIAL TREASURY
AUXILLARY WORKER (CRÈCHE)
Tara the H. Moross Centre, Sandton
R93 444 per year (plus benefits)
- Receiving of the children in the morning from the parents.
- Collecting meals for children.
- Feeding the children, ensure the children are safe at all times.
- Maintain a healthy and safe environment for the children.
- Promote early learning development.
- Inform Supervisor of groceries and cleaning materials needed for the crèche.
- Report any problems to the supervisor timelessly.
- Grade 10 or equivalent qualifications
- Early childhood development certificate would be an advantage
- Basic child minder and first aid training
- Experience in working in a crèche for 1 year
- Ability to work shifts
- Computer literacy would be a advantage and good communication skills
*How to Apply:
Applications must be delivered to-: Tara the H. Moross Centre, 50 Saxon Road Hurlingham 2196 or can be posted to-: Tara H. Moross Centre Private Bag x7 Randburg 2125 or apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za
Mr. C. A. Paxson
☎ Tel: (011) 535 3132
15 April 2016